AgeTech Innovation Week 2023 will be the premiere event for technology and innovation for aging and caregiving this year. Hosted by AGE-WELL, the week of events will include inspiring keynote presentations, dynamic panel discussions, the latest AgeTech innovations, workshops and networking opportunities.
Five days of activities will be built around exciting anchor events:
- The AGE-WELL Annual Conference featuring the latest research and innovations along with discussion of current issues by global and Canadian thought leaders
- The inaugural envisAGE Forum, co-hosted with MEDTEQ+, spotlighting startup-driven innovation
- A solutions showcase and exhibits hall, plus a national AgeTech Virtual Tour for older adults and caregivers
- A special Healthy Aging Canada symposium, co-hosted with the Canadian Frailty Network (CFN), will be held within the Canadian Association on Gerontology (CAG) annual conference.
- EPIC-AT Day hosting members of a new training platform for future leaders in digital health solutions for older adults with complex health needs.
Date: October 23-27, 2023
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Registration: Learn more and register here